Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I'm Back!

Hi everyone,

     I know it's been a while, but Play In The Moment is back in action! Unfortunately, Rycke has moved on from the blog since our class together ended, but I'm now continuing to write for my English class. When I saw the assignment sheet and "experiential blog" was a topic, I knew instantly that I wanted to finish telling Jaimie's story. There's still a lot left to tell, and I'm excited to fill you in on what you've all been missing out on, and keep you all posted about what's to come! This time though, I intend to make this blog spread even further. So, if you're reading this, tell everyone you know - Jaimie deserves it!

Here's a little photo preview of what's to come:



Live in the moment, play in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment